If you are planning to uninstall Norton 360 2013 (Beta) from the computer then you can go with the following steps. But first, it is recommended that save your personal setting file for it and backup (TIP: Run the “Backup Settings” in “Settings” section). In order to get support, do not hesitate to contact us at Norton 360 Phone Number.
- Click on the “Start” button and then select “All Programs”
- Open the Norton 360 on the recently installed program list; for that scroll down and open the “Uninstall Norton 360” application in it
- Select “Yes” option for UAC and then click the “Next” button on “Thank You” Window
- According to your PC needs, you must select one of the installation options “DOS” listed by using a single click on it
- After completing all the above steps, you have to click on “Next” button on “Subscription” information box
- At last, wait for a few seconds and then reboot your system by clicking on “Restart Now” button
- Click on the “Start” button and go the “Control Panel” and then uninstall or Add or Remove a Programs
- Next, you need to open Norton 360 program listed by clicking on it, run the “Uninstall/Change”.
- At last, you have to follow the automatic procedure on the screen to get more preferences
For more information and support for Norton 360 Antivirus, please contact our customer service experts by dialing a toll-free Norton 360 Support Number +1-888-583-4008. Here you will get support from the highly skilled technicians who have years of experience in fixing any type of problem-related to Norton Antivirus.